This is another favorite dish that my kids love to eat. Making sure they have a balance meal, I have included salad in it and they enjoyed the meal with finger looking good!
- 1pkt of chicken burger patty (6pcs)
- 6pcs of burger bun
- 6pcs of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lettuce
- 2pcs tomatoes
- 3pcs potatoes (boiled and cut into cubes)
- 1pkt Onion rings
- Mayonnaise as preferred
- Bacon bits as preferred
1. Boiled potatoes and cut into cubes. Add in Mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Fried Chicken patty and onion rings till brown.
3. Cut the burger bun into half. Lay a slice of lettuce,tomato,cheddar cheese on the base of burger.
4. Place chicken patty on top of cheese and add a tsp of mayo on patty. Cover top with bun.
5. Lay a slice of lettuce and place the potato salad on it. Sprinkle bacon bits as preferred.