This is the best homemade pizza I ever made. My kids will keep asking for these every weekends. Ideal for party or Hi-Tea. Thanks to Rachel Tan for the recipe.
- 1 pkt Gardenia Wholemeal wraps (5pcs)
- 4pcs Crabmeat sticks
1. Put 2 slices of wraps on baking tray and bake for 1 min.
2. Take out and spread Tomato Pasta sauce evenly on wraps.
3. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top of sauce.
4. Add in all cut ingredients as per your preference.
5. Bake for 15 mins or till wrap crispy.
6. Cut into smaller pcs and ready to serve.